Monday, July 9, 2012

Event I will attend: Raven 10


Jen Bryant's Summer Sizzle (RAVEN 10)


I will be attending this event for the First time this coming Saturday. This will be happening in the town of New Hope, PA, which I have been told is very Trans-friendly. I will be attending with one of my Close GG friends, Kandice, and I will be bringing with me the lovely Gurl that I have had the pleasure shopping with and dressing up in my previous post. These parties are once a season and everyone Raves about them. I can't wait to go! Though...I still have not decided what to wear. Maybe I'll have it all figured out in time. 
Anywho, check out the the page. It's a FREE event. Party is at 9:30pm, there are happenings before then, like dinner, but...thats not free.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment