Sunday, March 25, 2012

Interview with a Straight Crossdresser #1

This is the first of what will be a series of interviews with straight crossdressers. (#2 in the series can be found here) I will generally only use their gurl name and only use pictures if permitted. The pictures used in this interview were taken by and supplied by the person being interviewed.

Our Lovely gurl being interviewed today is called Lucia. Lucia is 24 and from the Great State of Pennsylvania just a bit north of Pittsburgh  and has been dressing for over 10 years.



P: So Lucia, about when did you become interested in or start crossdressing?
L: I was very young, I don't remember exactly how old, but it was definitely during my childhood well before I was 12.

P: Have you ever been 'caught'? If so, by who? What was the outcome?
L: I used to get caught a good deal by my mom. Being that she was very religious, she was very disappointed.

P: Does your family know you 'dress' or still 'dress'?
L: No, they think I've stopped. I plan on continuing to let them think I've stopped. its not worth it letting them know i still do. it's not like it effects their lives considering i'm on my own.

P: Have you ever gone out crossdressed in public?
L: Once or twice but it's been a long time.

P: Did anyone teach you how to apply makeup?
L: No. But one girl did apply eyeliner on me the proper way and I picked it up. She didn't know I dress though.

P: Do/Have you worn fake nails?
L: Yes, plenty of times.

P: Are you 'Passing' or is it your goal to be passing? If so would you go out in public crossdressed regularly?
L: If I didn't look passing, then I'd just look creepy. I have only been out once or twice dressed.

P: Do you tuck & Shave when you crossdress?
L: Nope. I don't shave or tuck. Strike that, I do tuck sometimes, just not with tape or anything like that. I wear fishnet stockings because they give the illusion of shaved legs in stockings.

P: What makes you want to crossdress? How does it make you feel?
L: It's fun and sexy. Also a sexual/fetish.

P: Is there a female celebrity that inspires your look?
L: Not really, but I have been told I look a bit like Ashlee Simpson. I was also told that I look like a Dark haired Ke$ha. I do Love All of Britney Spears style. I really like the look she has now above her other styles though.

P: Ideally what percentage of your time would you prefer to be 'dressed'?
L: I don't think about it. I just do it when I feel like it if I can. Sometimes I'll be in the mood to dress then I'm out of the mood before I even put anything on. Just when the mood sets me.

L: I wear a wig when I'm dressed. I have no interest in dressing full time. I like being male, I like dressing female sometimes.


P: Have you ever been caught by a girlfriend? If not, have you admitted to crossdressing to a girlfriend? What was the result?
L: I have not been caught. Usually when I'm in a relationship I'll stop crossdressing. Though in my most recent relationship I told my then girlfriend and she was ok with it. I showed her pictures and she thought I looked cute. I'm currently single now though and it had nothing to do with my crossdressing.


P: Thank you for letting me interview you for my blog today. Would you like for me to put a link to your online profile in case some lovely ladies are interested in getting to get to know you better?
L: Sure


If you would like to contact Lucia you can email him at: 
thegagt2@yahoo.com






That was interview #1. I hope to post more interviews with pictures as I find more pretty menz with pictures to interview. I hope you all found this interview enjoyable and insightful.

Laterz!

 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted you to know that I have really enjoyed your blog today. I am a woman married to a man who enjoys crossdressing; and for much of the same reasons described by Gia. We have been happily married about 20yrs now. Lately we have been watching RuPaul's Drag Races, but were discouraged by the stereotype that most drag queen/crossdressers are homosexual/bi. It was so nice to read an interview on your blog about a straight man who thoroughly enjoys it for the same reasons as we do. I personally love it because it is nice to have 'girlfriend' to open up to, talk with, and dress up (I am an painter and artist, so double the fun!!). We connect on a deeper level during these special times when I put his makeup on, and pick out his outfits; he does the same for me as well. He is always very relaxed and meditative when I do his makeup. During these times I call her Esmerelda. Esmerelda is my best friend, and so is my wonderful husband! Thank you for your blog. Please keep the interviews coming. They are very helpful and fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just wanted you to know that I have really enjoyed your blog today. I am a woman married to a man who enjoys crossdressing; and for much of the same reasons described by Gia. We have been happily married about 20yrs now. Lately we have been watching RuPaul's Drag Races, but were discouraged by the stereotype that most drag queen/crossdressers are homosexual/bi. It was so nice to read an interview on your blog about a straight man who thoroughly enjoys it for the same reasons as we do. I personally love it because it is nice to have 'girlfriend' to open up to, talk with, and dress up (I am an painter and artist, so double the fun!!). We connect on a deeper level during these special times when I put his makeup on, and pick out his outfits; he does the same for me as well. He is always very relaxed and meditative when I do his makeup. During these times I call her Esmerelda. Esmerelda is my best friend, and so is my wonderful husband! Thank you for your blog. Please keep the interviews coming. They are very helpful and fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out Bad Brains 1982 album. It's very good for cross dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out Bad Brains 1982 album. It's good to listen to while dressing like a girly girl yo

    ReplyDelete