Monday, July 9, 2012

CD Shopping Day!

A couple of weeks ago I promised a local straight CD I'd take him shopping. Finally settled on this past Monday as the day. I had found articles on making low cost diy style corsets using a t-shirt and duct tape.

I picked him up a lil after 5pm and we drove to on of my favorite discount clothing stores JoMar (there are several locations in the philly area) looked through the dresses area for a while till we found a few we liked. I carried around the dresses most of the time to be less conspicuous. We got about 5 dresses and headed to the changing room area. No one was really manning that area so he went in one of the lil rooms and I gave him the dresses. he tried them on one by one and he opened the door a bit so I could see the dresses on him. We liked 3 of them. At the register there were make up kits. We grabbed one as well. Next we headed to a wig store. The one I was used to going to relocated a few blocks away. (had to call my mom to find out where) the new store was Huge! Went in and looked at wigs. after about 20 minutes of looking (and several girls asking if I needed their help) we finally settled on 2 we liked. I finally let one of the girls help us. I explained to her that we were going to a costume party (kinda true, we're going to a CD/TG party on the 14th, more info to follow) and needed the wigs tried on him. She was like, "fine with me, as long as he's secure in his masculinity" ... or something like that. Of the 2 wigs, one stood out and looked Great on him. Things were starting to come together. Before we left there we picked up some wig caps and eyelashes. Next off to another JoMar location. We forgot to get him a bra! We found a bra with removable straps so that we could replace them with clear straps. We also got a t-shirt. Got a pink one for the inside of his duct tape corset. Next...we had to stop by boston market for some food. Not too much for him, he was gonna be taped in pretty tight soon enough. Next we went to lowes to get the duct tape. Then back to my house to put it all together. Fortunately for him...everyone in my house already knows of my interest in crossdressers so there is no weirdness. Everyone includes my visiting aunt who stayed in the guest room the whole time. My younger male cousin who dressed as a catgirl for halloween last year (yes i helped dress him...he was wearing my clothes), and my friend who is staying for the summer which is the one who did his makeup. 
First we put on the wig, next we made the corset. It worked out really well. Next we put the bra on him. It was a lil snug, we'll just buy some bra extenders at some point if need be. Didn't have any falsies available so we stuffed his bra with socks...it worked for the moment. Next he put on his pink platform shoes, which he discovered is much harder to put on while corseted. Finally, On with the Dresses!!! The first was a light pink cocktail (i think) dress with a plunging v neck line and a darker pink sash around the waist. It looked nice on him. While he was wearing it my friend applied some make up to his face. Her transformation was complete. This was the first time she saw herself completely in female form & she Loved it! Next was another pink dress. this time a darker pink halter style dress that looked even better than the first. Lastly a long blue strapless dress that was quite fetching on her. I took a few pics of each outfit on her then it was time to get out of the girl clothes. Last thing to do was to cut off the corset (then he could breathe normally again). Next I took him home. He was extremely grateful for the experience and help. This was his Best Monday EVER! I'm glad to be a part of it :)


Here are some Pictures... YAY!!! I got permission to post them as long as his face is not fully shown....Guess I can add additional pixilation if requested.


First the Duct Tape Corset, since that's what we started with (besides the wig)






Next on to the main event...er...the Person of the Hour!
I did photoshop the shoes.
body hair removal also.
Let me know what you think. Feel free to comment here or on the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/straightcrossdressers


You can see us Both in New Hope this Saturday at: Jen Bryant's Summer Sizzle (RAVEN 10) Details to follow in next blog entry.


See you soon!

Pirate Pebbs

1 comment:

  1. Nikki Starr - (ne philly cd) - I absolutely love the blue gown! I can't to see which dress you picked. I'll be there tonight with a black and silver halter dress with a choker that says "SEXY". Got to go do a last minute check on my dress and go get my nails done! Smootches...

    ReplyDelete