Monday, July 16, 2012

CD Shopping Day part 2 - Paula's Perspective

This is another Guest Post. This one is from Paula. This is Paula's perspective of the CD Shopping Day. Paula, you have the floor!
****************************************************************************

Dressing up has been an on and off thing since I was in high school, but it’s also been pretty private none of my friends or family know. Which is fine because it’s not really their business anyway, but also since no one has ever known I’ve never really gotten much help or bought things so I know less about everything than I guess most other cross dressers. I’d met Pebbles a few times and we’d had fun hanging out so when she offered to help me shop for some things I was pretty excited. I’m not saying I wasn’t really nervous but Pebbles being with me made me feel ok about it. On my own I would never EVER have gone out to do something like this. She picked me up and we headed out to the first store checking out some dresses. Pebbles carried everything most of the time so it wasn’t embarrassing and the store wasn’t real crowded either which was a plus, once we got to the step of trying them on I started to get a little nervous, but Pebbles stood right outside the door keeping watch. Still had a jolt of fear each time we opened the door a crack so she could see how they looked. It went smooth though and no one noticed or said anything and three of the dresses were pretty great. Including a pink one that I think she uploaded a pic of on here that I wore to the Raven party.

We picked them up out paid for them and a makeup case and it was on to the next part of our trip and I think where I might have been my most nervous. We got to a shop that Pebbles knew about to try and find the right wig. I probably should have expected to try one on since I mean we’d need to know how it looked to get the right one. However, I hadn’t really even considered that and when she asked which ones I wanted to try on there was probably an audible GULP sound effect. Pebbles told the sales lady that it was for a costume party and she didn’t seem to mind if we tried them on as I sat down I honestly felt like everyone was staring at me… To be honest I don’t have any evidence to suggest that anyone other than Pebbles and the sales lady were in fact looking at me at all, but whatever I was nervous and paranoid… It went ok though and we found a wig that we both really liked. So after an eternity… (probably 2 minutes maximum in not scared time) we picked up some lashes and a wig cap and hit the road.

We had another quick stop to get a bra and some things we needed to make a corset, and a nice break to get some dinner, before heading back to her place for dress up time. I would have been super nervous to be getting dressed up at all it’s something I’m very used to being embarrassed about, but Pebbles obviously already knew and let me know that everyone in her house knew and was ok with it. First we tried on the wig and then Pebbles got to work taping me up to make the corset, I kind of expected it to be tight and a little harder to breathe, but I didn’t think about how hard it would be to move, bend, and sit… It made putting on the dresses a lot easier since I fit them better, but also made putting on my shoes impossibly difficult since I couldn’t even reach the buckles. After a while though Pebbles and Kandice finished doing my makeup and I got to see myself all dressed up for the first time and got to show the three dresses while Pebbles took some photos. It was totally awesome, I kind of never expected to ever do anything like it. It was weird I’ve never really been able to look anything close to feminine and really didn’t imagine I’d look even ok. I thought I turned out really nice. I was actually a little disappointed to have to go back into guy mode, but… I would have had to answer a lot of questions if I showed up back at my house in that pink dress, and I’m not interested in letting my room mates in on things. Totally without question the best Monday in history.
Paula

*******************************************************
I am Proud to have been part of the 'BEST MONDAY IN HISTORY!'
I think Paula looked Great!
Hmmm... Maybe this could be a side venture. Taking closet CDs out shopping. LOL, would be fun for me :)

See Ya Next time!

Pirate Pebbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment