Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 6 of the Girly Challenge



I was called in to work today
and what I had planned to wear wouldn't have worked for work (the dress code is black) so I went with this. The slacks have a nice cut for girls (hard to tell when not in person) The shirt is tight (girls wear tight clothes) I did my make-up.  Though my allergies hit me bad and some got wiped off due to tissue use and also I took a nap when I got home (excessive sneezing makes me sleepy) So by the time I got up it was almost time to go to a showing of some Monkees movies, in honor of the passing of one of my favorite Monkees, Davy Jones. It was there (about 10pm) where I had someone take these pics of me. I didn't have the time or energy to put on more make-up, but this is my look for day 6. One more dress up and I am done! I don't know how girly girls or girly gurls do it. I am very low maintenance (generally) and thankfully I have been blessed with not really needing much make-up. I have always had a lot of respect for the gurls who make themselves 'pretty' even more now. It's a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment