Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 4 of the Girly Challenge.






I had to go somewhere hastily so I had my cousin upload the pics for me for day 4. Told him to pic his favs and post them. I went to a going away party for my friend at a place called Bob & Barbara's in philadelphia.
On Thursday nights Bob & Barbaras has a Drag show!!! And Guess who was there. One of my Fav Drag Queens from YouTube Misty Maven!!! So I gave him my money, as well as My cousin's Fav from a drag show we attended a couple of months ago Porcelain. Also in attendance, but not performing, was The Goddess Isis, but out of Drag. He looks great in or out of drag! There was another Queen that I was quite impressed with but for the life me...the name slips my mind. It was something that begins with an A...no matter. I didn't have my picture taken with any of them (i have no idea why not) but I took pics of them with my friends :) I will post a few pics of the performers below.














No comments:

Post a Comment