Sunday, February 23, 2014

Links & filler

I have had an uninspired week. Nothing really to talk about from my life with CDs but I DID read an article that was AWESOME couple. A transvestite & his Wife. A sweet beautiful loving couple in california. They had a write-up in LA Weekly! Below is a link to the article.


I'm pretty sure I read this on another blog about crossdressing. Here are a few links to other pages i frequent (some are crossdresser themed, some are art themed). I'm sure none of the CD blog owners even know this page exists...i'll reach out...eventually...maybe...


I have at least one interview on the back burner that hopefully I will get to this week. Also a friend & reader of this blog has written an article which will be posted soon as well.

Love Always,

Pirate Pebbs

P.S. I'll be at the GLBT Expo in NYC Next month in the Video Lounge with Appolonia Cruz! Check me out there if you'll be there as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment