Monday, February 17, 2014

Happy Valentines Day 2014


Happy (belated) Valentines Day!

I had a really special Valentines Day. Its been about a year since I've been dating my sweetie exclusively. I told him I wanted him to write me a 'love letter'...just cause I wanted one... Then, he told me he wanted one in return... total backfire on me cause it hadn't crossed my mind that he'd want one back. Not that he didn't deserve one back, just cause when I mentioned it it was something that had come to mind seconds before I said it. Anyway, I'd been thinking of what to put for days & telling my bestfriend what I planned to put in the letter. Come letter writin' time...I just had randomness. Then I had to do a bit of driving, took the best friend with me to finalize the letter on my cellphone. We got everything hashed out beautifully! ...Then...while I was cookin' Bacon Roses for my sweetie, my greasy hands was making the phone glitchy. I attempted to save the letter... long story short, it got erased. *sigh* I did tell him in advance of his arrival what happened & he was fine with it. I did wind up telling him what i'd written way less eloquently than it had been written. Any who, he did write me a letter and it is pictured below. I share this with you as a beacon of hope. Have a read. I have more to say below the letter.



This letter was written by my sweetie, a 33 year old crossdresser. A person like many of you who has gone through countless years of loneliness. Not just because he didn't have a girlfriend. When he did have girlfriends they didn't know about his crossdressing. They didn't know all of him. I hope in reading this, whether you are a crossdresser who is currently alone or a GG just learning that straight guys can crossdress and still be just as much of a man as a guy who doesn't, you can see how life changing one person can be to another. No matter who you are, what gender you do or don't assign yourself, that there is someone out there for you. Sometime the wait can feel like forever. Sometimes you have to wait longer than you think is reasonable. You can meet the person your heart yearns for. They may have to be chased. They may not know or even think they are the one for you. You may have to spend a year convincing them to give you a chance. When they finally do, show them how much they mean to you and how special you think they are and continue to do so in case they forget. Some people need to feel needed in order to feel happy in their relationships, remind them why you need them.

...Ok, I feel like i'm rambling. I should probably stop & get some sleep. **(I will edit this and fix all the capitalization issues etc once i've gotten enough sleep)  

I wish you all Love!

If no one else, 

Pirate Pebbs Loves You!

**All edited and fixed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment