Sunday, July 6, 2014

Raven 20...um..a couple months ago...

Hi everyone...Looks like I'm still having difficulty posting every week. Anyway,  I went to Raven #20 last weekend and it was über fun (as usual) I got to see some old friends and meet some new ones. I'll link to pics when I can. Started off Friday night. Went to the Bar at the Ramada Inn where they had the meet & greet. The Meet & Greet started out as a small welcome to the 'girls' who came in from out of town so that they could meet some new friends and won't feel out of place for the main party on Saturday night. Fast forward to now and its day 1 of a 3 day event. Day 1: Meet & Greet where from 8-ish PM till 11-ish PM Meeting and greeting happens. I often say Hi the everyone i know & meet people i don't know. I am quite talkative and wind up talking to some people or a person for a very long time before meeting more people and talking for even more time. I usually have a friend or 2 drive up with me on Friday nights but this time I was solo. I kinda liked it because I didn't have to leave early unless I wanted to etc. It was nice. Only thing was I didn't have a designated driver so I had my 2 drinks around 9PM and no more.

then Dancing at 'The Raven' (actual name of the place where the Raven Parties are held) I'm pretty sure Friday nights are 70's or 80's music nights. They have video's that play for most of the songs. Some of the video's I've never seen before.

Okay so this post was from a couple months ago but never finished. Posting it now because.... well its been a few months and if I don't post it now it'll probably never get posted and I need to get it out so I can move on to the next one. Raven 21 was this past weekend so...I'll write a bit about that one next.

No comments:

Post a Comment