Monday, June 24, 2013

Another Sorry post :/

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple weeks. I've been busy busy busy. Every year at the end of the school year I have a party for my Daughter & her friends & family. This year was the 4th incarnation of the party. A lot of my time went into cleaning the house and gathering supplies. Besides that I've been working, Mom-ing & doing my karaoke thing (thunderkaraoke.com) I now host my own night of Karaoke on Monday nights still under the Dr Thunder Karaoke name, which i'm totally cool with. I don't need to make a big name for myself & I didn't start into karaoke to make a big name for myself. I just wanna help people in a way that I can. Hopefully I will be self sustaining soon. Hoping to get a new job so I can pay bills...which are kinda piling up. I thought about doing a Paypal donation button here to help me...i don't know if I'm gonna do it though. I know I help others when I can...i don't know how many random others will help me. I know a few will/have helped me. I totally appreciate the help I get. I think I need help to get things out of my head and written down...and now i'm rambling. Ok. I have another interview lined up to post but i feel i need to talk to the interviewee a bit before I post. Hopefully I can do that on Wednesday. I'm working all day today (including hosting karaoke till 2am) then I have work again tomorrow and co-hosting karaoke tomorrow night (if i don't fall asleep before I get there).

I love you All & I'm sorry (yet again) for neglecting my duties to post.


Yours Truly,

Pirate Pebbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment