Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't been posting recently. I've been way stressed about life etc. I have a few straight crossdressers who want to be interviewed for my blog. Sent out a few emails with standard-ish questions. Plan on doing an interview tomorrow. Hopefully that will go well. I need to do a ....midyear resolution to post every week. When I had my resolution last year it went well...ish. well, hopefully I'll do better. Anywho, here's what's been going on w/me. Been stressed about money (like half or more of america) trying to get bills paid etc. Um....OK so I've been dating crossdressers for over a year but I've been seeing one in particular for almost a year. Its gone quite well. Been seeing that one exclusively for a few months. Its going very well. I never realized how much I could mean to one person...really...it feels really good to have someone care for you so much. Well, I'll be interviewing that crossdresser some time soon. Let's see...what else... um...I don't know. Maybe I should do a 'buy me booze' PayPal button...you know for booze money cause...well this update is brought to you by jack & ginger ale! 

I love you all!
~Pirate Pebbs

No comments:

Post a Comment