Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Jen Bryant's Fall Fantasy (Raven 11)


Paula & I Plan on attending our 2nd outing to this CD/TV/TS/(insert preferred acronym here) & Admirers event in a CD friendly town. The first one we went to I posted about Raven 10. We had a Blast! I also met a few people who read this blog (Awesome!). If all goes well I will be at this one in the dress I talked about in the previous post (in its soon to be altered state). Last time I was there my guest contributor Lisa Empanada was there as well. I hope to see you there! I shouldn't be too hard to recognize. I'll most likely have a camera in my hand most of the time. 

(Copied from the event posting from Meet-Up group T-Girls United

Jen Bryant's Fall Fantasy (Raven 11)

  • Saturday, September 22, 2012
    9:45 PM
  • 385 West Bridge Street, New Hope, PA

    You couldn't miss us if you tried

  • Yes Raven 10 is over, and I hope that everyone has finally recovered and gotten on with there lives...I know that for me it was really hard going back to the real world after spending 3 days surrounded by the most amazing group of people one could ever meet. As one friend put it...it was surreal...so many smiles...so many good vibes...and mostly so much kindness shown towards one another. This was not an event my friends...it was more like the beginning of a movement. We were seen at swimming in the pool, we were seen at McDonald's, we were seen at the Diner, we were seen throughout Main street...yes my friends we were seen!!!...we took over Sliders (so called straight bar)...straight bar my ass...we owned it!!!...yes, we were seen, but not only that, we showed a whole community how beautiful we are. We show respect and ask nothing but the same...we smile at others and now find we get smiles in return. Surreal?...yeah for sure...but here's the thing...get used to it, New Hope looks forward to our events now, and the next event will be bigger and better than any other. Sooooooooo many plans are being worked on and will be announced as we get closer to the date. So, that being said, I am pleased to announce The Fall Fantasy (Raven 11) will be held on September 22nd at the Raven Resort. If possible try and come out Friday night as well. For those of you that have attended in the past, please try and make it, YOU are part of something great, and for those that have not yet attended, WHAT could you possibly waiting for? Don't you deserve a lil' happiness?

    Please RSVP NOW
    Warm Hugs,







    Jen Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment