Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Car Accident, Stress & Slacking off

I have been a busy slacker lately. About 3 weeks ago I was in a car accident. So since then I have been in various states of depression, pain & acceptance. I have also been essentially car-less. Car-lessness should have nothing to do with my blogging but the stress of having to figure out how i'm going to get to work and the stress of...just everything involved has had me put blogging on the back burner. I have attempted to blog many many times. I'd either get distracted or get called in to work or have to do something else that takes up my time. I will have some new posts soon.

Thank you all for your support. Special thanks to my Beautiful CD friends who have contacted me on Yahoo Messenger and have sent their well wishes.

Thank you all and I hope to be back soon with interviews and insights.

Pebbles

No comments:

Post a Comment