Thursday, April 19, 2012

Been kinda sick all week...

Ok, so I've been sick over the past week and still have not had time to do the interview, but do know that it is coming.

In other news, I have a Facebook Group called 'Straight Crossdressers & Friends', there is a new member on there that posted a comment saying:


"Its so awsome being a male crossdresser... AND havin a gf who loves me and who i am."

I am always So glad to hear success stories where ever I hear them. Dude, your Girlfriend Rocks! It's my hope that EVERYONE looking for acceptance and love for their whole-self will find it. Hiding part of you, just because you think someone won't love you for who you really are, just isn't worth it. If that person doesn't like that part of you...do they really love the real you? You'd be just lying to yourself and them, and no one wants to be lied to. Besides, you may be surprised, they may just love you for you. The Real you regardless of how you want to dress.

I think that's all I have to say for the moment. I'm still kinda sick, hopefully will be better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment