Saturday, February 25, 2012

Girly Challenge

Last night I was chatting with one of my 'Beautiful Menz' (as I call my crossdresser friends), we were chatting about how I don't often dress girly. I prefer jeans and t-shirts to skirts and dresses. I grew up being of the tomboy sort. Only wore dresses and skirts when required by parent law. I didn't put up much of a fuss about it, but I never really had a desire to wear skirts and such. Besides a school picture day i remember wearing a skirt once and feeling self-conscious about it. At my high school prom people (including my date, who was one of my jrotc/basketball buddies) were astonished to see me in a dress and looking like a girl.

Anywho, I was challenged to look girly for a week (he said he did it...don't know if i believe him) ...I think I will take this challenge. Requirements are Make-up, nail polish, girly clothing... earrings too. I don't have a lot of skirts or dresses for everyday wear but I will try to avoid loose fitting jeans. I figure skinny jeans are girly as well as leggings. I will try not to wear sneakers or my 'work' shoes, unless I have to work. If I have work...well...I have to wear my work clothes, but I will put on makeup in the morning.

I will post pictures here every day of my challenge. I will either start tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday.

Who here thinks I can actually do it?... who knows... but I'm willing to try. Break out of my usual wardrobe of jeans, blazers and fedoras and wear...er...girly things...

See ya soon :)


p.s. tp anyone who thinks this won't be a challenge for me...well...if you knew me you'd know this is a challenge for me.

1 comment:

  1. ...Correction...He wore (cleverly disguised) heels for a week, not full on drag.

    ReplyDelete